Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chapter 9:Rejection

"I never loved you Benjamin! I used you,to make Thorn jealous!" Silk's cold-hearted words still echoed through Benjamin's head,causing him claw the ground in pain,everytime he relived the moment. "You're lucky I'm even letting you live! Leave my territory now!" Benjamin just didn't understand. He never expected Silk to turn on him like this.
   But that wasn't what bothered him. It was what she said after that,that had made him nervous. "Benjamin,watch where you're going,and keep your ears pricked.I will find you. And when I do,you'll finally wake up." Ben shuddered,thinking of what would happen if he had came face to face with Thorn again. An image of himself with a gash in his throat,and Thorn's mocking eyes popped into his head. Panicking at the sight,he quickly shut down the idea.
   Instead,he decided to think about the dream he had a few nights before. He didn't see anything in the dream,except just plain darkness. He heard a mysterious voice,too. "Hello?" It called.Benjamin tried to answer the voice,but wasn't able to speak. "Hello!?" A dim light had faded in,and a shadowy figure swooshed past him. And then,he woke up,startled.
   Ben sighed,and clumsily dragged himself off of his paws. "Oww!" He yowled,as he felt a throbbing pain go through his shoulder,obviously from Silk. "I need to get away from here." Benjamin thought,realizing how close he was to Silk's territory. He shrugged,and started walking father and farther,amd deeper and deeper into the forest.
   "I started a new life once already. Now,I have to do it again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Benjamin and I both,would appreciate it,if you:
~Stay on topic,as much as possible
~Keep your spam comments low
~Check out my other blog,where the spam comments are less strict
Thanks! Enjoy H O P E L E S S!