Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chapter 8:Silver Lining

   Wade woke up,startled,from the dream he just awoke from.Wade stretched his eyes,wide,still shocked,and groaned. He drowsily brought himself to his paws,and dragged himself into a sitting position. "What was that about?" Wade muttered questionly to himself.  He started to think about it,and couldn't help but smile to himself.
   He had seen Silver. Wade thought about her-now starry-figure,and noticed her scent still mingling in the air. Wade was worried about her. "I know you miss me Wade,and I miss you too.But please do not worry about me,or who murdered me." Wade had heard urgency and edge in her voice,and she looked tired and sick from worrying about something."Goodbye for now,my mate." Those were the last words she muttered to him,as she faded away into the ranks of Lumious,once more.
   It had stung at first.Wade felt like,he had lost the only one he ever cared about,again. But,the pain didn't last long,as something else faded in,appearing in her place.He saw a cat,smaller than himself,sitting atop some sort of fence post. The cat was grayish,with a pitch black stripe going down his back. He had red stripes on his face,and a red tipped tail,and ears. He noticed the cat had a blue marking on his side,and a scar over one of his eyes.
   "Hello..?" Wade had tried to speak to the starnge cat,but he didn't seem to hear him. The cat's eyes looked watery,and he looked heartbroken. "Hello!?" He tried speaking to the cat again. This time,the cat turned his head towards him.He climbed down off the fence post,and started walking towards Wade. But then,Wade woke up,not knowing who this cat was,or why he had anything to do with Wade.
   Wade sighed,remembering how mysterious Lumious was. "I guess I'll have to wait,until I find the answers." He muttered. Then,her remembered one more thing that Silver told him. "Wade,don't let the past change your future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Benjamin and I both,would appreciate it,if you:
~Stay on topic,as much as possible
~Keep your spam comments low
~Check out my other blog,where the spam comments are less strict
Thanks! Enjoy H O P E L E S S!