Friday, September 28, 2012

Chapter 6:Finding the truth

   "My brother..." The strong tom meowed painfully,as he dropped a single flower across the stone. Thron had been acting weird all morning. He wasn't talking much,and he hadn't given Benjamin any trouble. Instead,he was watching him. But he didn't send Ben any hard stares,or dirty looks. He would just watch him,and look as if he was remebering something painful.
   Later in the morning,Ben saw Thorn sneaking away from the cave. When he left,instead of looking hotheaded and distgusted,he looked timid. So Ben followed him,and now they were here.Ben stood atop of a grassy hill outlook,which was large enough to be a small cliff. Below the hill,was Thorn,in front of a stone, surrounded by flowers.
   Around Thorn and the stone,there were remains of what looked like some sort of car. The remains went all down the side of the hill,and there were faint skid marks,telling Ben that no one had been here in  awhile."How could you let us and the others get into a car accident...?" Thorn mewed,sorrow masking the normal fierceness in his voice. Benjamin's ears pricked. A car accident...?And Thorn was a housecat!? Benjamin leaned in,struggling to hear his voice,which was growing softer,and softer.
   "Everyone died in that accident,including you.I was the only survivor,and you left me all alone..." Thorn continued. Ben looked at the cats' figure,which looked frail and weak,even with the deep scars lining his pelt. "And it's all your fault!" Thorn suddenly looked angry. His fur bristled,as he ruined the flower beneath his paws. He growled loudly,and gritted his teeth.
   Benjamin held his breath,knowing that if Thorn had seen him,he'd be dead. Thorn calmed down once more,and looked in pain again. Ben exhaled in relief. "I'm sorry for everything...I miss you Benjamin." Thorn turned his head,and was staring at the junk that came from the car,probably wishing he could find a way to get rid of it.
   But Benjamin didn't pay any attention to that. He was too shocked. Did he just say Benjamin!? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys,I just wanted to explain something,before I get a bunch of questions.
    Yes,I did delete the original chapter 6. I didn't really like how it came out,so I redid it,just in case anyone's confused. Thanks for understanding!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,and I forgot to say. I will temporarily be deleting the pages.I'm not happy with their appearance,so I'll be redoing those too. They'll probably be up again,anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Again,thanks for understanding!XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Benjamin and I both,would appreciate it,if you:
~Stay on topic,as much as possible
~Keep your spam comments low
~Check out my other blog,where the spam comments are less strict
Thanks! Enjoy H O P E L E S S!