Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chapter Three:A New Beginning

   "Oof!" Benjamin cried,as his attacker threw him to the ground. Ben had know idea what was going on. He had jus been walking,trying to find shelter,and food. But instead of that,he was attacked. Benjamin had no idea what his attacker was,either. Its scent was masked,probably from the rain that fell,a little before Ben was attacked. "Who are you?" He heard a fierce voice yowl in his ear,and he opened his eyes to slits.He easily figured out who his attacker was. It's another cat! Benjamin's eyes widened,and he saw a sleek,but strong looking she cat staring down at him. "Well? Who are you?" She demanded, and Benjamin wondered if he should answer her or not. She move her paw to his throat,and Ben panicked. "Who.Are.You?" Her eyes were burning with annoyance,and hatred. "Err...I'm Benjamin..." The she-cat looked at Benjamin hard,as if she was reading him. Her gaze softened a bit,but she kept her paw on his throat.
   "And why are you on my territory?" She stood there waiting for an answer. Ben had no escape. "I-I..." Ben looked around nervously,and then finally breathed out. "I'm sorry,I didn't realize this was your territory. I-I'm new to this forest. And the only reason I'm here is because I got abandoned in a plane cr-" Ben stopped as he heard the she-cat's voice mew ring above his own voice. "Stop.That's enough." She picked her paw up off his throat,and let him get up. Benjamin breathed a sigh of relief.
  She laughed a bit,and smiled at him. "Don't worry,I'm no threat to you. I just needed to make sure,that you're no threat to me." He eyes filled with warmth, and she smiled again. "So,you're new to these parts,huh?" She asked curiously,and Ben nodded. "Well,since you don't seem to have a place to stay,why don't you go back with me? I live with a small group of cats,a little deeper in the forest." She smiled warmly,hoping that he'd take the offer.
  Ben thought about it,and finally figured it was probably best,for now at least. "Umm..Sure...If you don't mind having me." Her eyes lit up with happiness. "Of course we won't mind! Sometimes we like to have vistitors,or else it gets boring. Now c'mon,follow me." She started walking deeper in the forest,and Ben followed. A new home,a fresh start. He kept reminding himself. "Oh,and by the way,I'm Silk."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Benjamin and I both,would appreciate it,if you:
~Stay on topic,as much as possible
~Keep your spam comments low
~Check out my other blog,where the spam comments are less strict
Thanks! Enjoy H O P E L E S S!